Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Bake Time: 20-25 minutes
Oven Temp: 400ºF
Makes: 4-5 servings
- 1 lb. ground chicken breast
- 2 cups grated zucchini (leave peel on)
- 2-3 green onions, sliced
- 3-4 Tbsp cilantro, minced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¾ tsp cumin
- olive oil, for cooking (or coconut oil, avocado oil, or ghee)
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil (or substitution from above) over baking sheets.
- Roll chunks of mixture into 1.5-2 inch balls and place on baking sheets. The recipe should make approximately 16 poppers.
- Drizzle a little more oil over the top of the poppers.
- Place in the preheated oven, and cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with guacamole or salsa!