Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Bake Time: 15-20 minutes
Oven Temp: 375ºF
Makes: 6 servings
- 10-12 large eggs
- Protein of choice – we use chicken apple breakfast sausages, you can also add bacon crumbles, ground meat, or whatever you’re craving
- Sauteed vegetables – peppers, onions, spinach, etc.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Saute any vegetables or meats you’ll be adding to the eggs.
- Whisk eggs in a medium bowl to get an even consistency.
- Spray muffin tin with nonstick spray, to make things even easier, I use reusable silicone muffin cups.
- Fill muffin cups with meats and veggies first, then top with eggs to fill each cup.
- Place in the preheated oven, and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Once muffin cups have fully cooked, allow to cool for about 10 minutes before moving to a storage dish.
- To reheat in the morning, microwave for about 20-40 seconds (depending on your microwave’s power).